Howdy, we are excited to share this year’s Engaging Rural Communities Conference theme:
“Health, Wealth, and Wisdom: Greater Prosperity in Rural Texas”
Our conference sessions will center around a better life for rural citizens and a greater existence in the rural places we love!
Our Conference Sessions
- A Welcome from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service: What the Agency Means to You
- My Rural Business: SBDCs, Lenders, and Downtown Revitalizations
- Rural Disaster Preparation in Texas: What Do I Need to Know?
- Rural Education: Youth Entrepreneurism and a Brighter Future
- Rural Woods: Sustainable Forestry in Texas
- Texas Rural Funders Collaborative: Serving Rural Texas
- USDA – Rural Prosperity Summit
- Why Return Home? Perspectives of Rural Folks in their 20’s
- Howdy, Mayor: Why Lead in a Small Town? (A panel of rural mayors)
- Health’s Future in Rural Texas: Does Not Have to be Bleak and Weak
Included in your registration are three full meals: Dinner on Thursday, Breakfast and Lunch on Friday
Rural service providers will be exhibiting and participating in the conference.
Relationship building is built into our schedule, which will be released soon.
Thursday evening will include time to socialize, either in the beautiful hotel backyard on the Guadalupe River or collective free time for an evening of live music in nearby historic Gruene.
- Conference registration is $200/participant through March 13th.
- Hotel stay at the beautiful Courtyard by Marriott River Village is $109/night through March 16, 2020.
Click here to Register.